Start thinking about having a family photo taken for your Christmas cards. What will you wear? Do you like to coordinate colors or have matching clothes for the kids? Start thinking about what you want your photo to look like so you have plenty of time to really shop the sales, knit matching scarves, or sew dresses and bowties.
Family photo ideas:
- black turtlenecks and jeans
- winter scene in the snow with matching scarves
- beach scene with jeans, white shirts, and bare feet; scatter shiny red Christmas balls in the sand
- get the family dog in the picture with a matching sweater
- choose three colors and have everyone stick to those colors for a unified look
Do you have a favorite photo idea? Share it with everyone in a comment!